Friday, November 12, 2010

Current Events

Hey I am new to blogging and don't know where to begin. But Oct. I was diagnosed with diabetes so that was a shock. But recently I have been trying sugar-free recipes. One in particular is the Very Berry Blueberry Muffins on the Splenda website. So I baked some and yes I can bake and cook. I myself think Splenda is sweeter than sugar, but that is my opinion. So instead of using 1 cup of Granulated Splenda I used 1/2 cup and they turned out great with plenty of blueberries inside. Yum, Yum.......:) I didn't think I would like them because this is all new to me. Well if you like this first post let me know or even give me some pointers, any comments would be great. Oh I forgot follow the link above for the recipe.



Marketing SEO Service

hair loss in women

EatonWeb Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. Now a days most of the diabetes people are using the sugar free tablets

    ReplyDelete
  2. good information from you. I liked it and I'll bookmark this one. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete